Monday, July 15, 2013

7/12/13 Girls Day Out!

Hi guys! Welcome to vanityenthusiast! :) Today I will have an unusual blog. I dont normaly Make a personal post on my blog but This day was UNEXCEPTIONAL and amazing! Let me take you to what happened to me :D


An incomplete photo of me and my girlies :( where you @ inah huhu 

L to R ; Aly-Nikki-Me-Jeanelle 

This you guys a photo taken on that very fine day, went out with friends that day and it was such a hassle and yet so worth every single foot step we made. School-Bonifacio Highstreet-World Trade Center-Greenbelt. Yup! it was about 7 or 8pm when I got home consider the fact that we only had a half day in school :)) so it was around 12pm when we got dismissed from school, upon being dismissed my friends already decided to change into civilian clothes because we had a whole day ahead of us! However, I recieved a miscall from my kuya. Being the thoughtful kuya that I know he is, he was just probably checking up on me. Then my dad called, "Beh, ano gusto mong ipadalang damit? nag palit kasi kami ng kuya mo ng kotse eh" and me screamed "omg, no dad i'll get it na lang from his office" conyo I know. haha. As much as i'd love to just ask my driver to bring me a new set of clothes I really planned this outfit to impress someone I wanted to meet for the very first time ;) 

And so we went to get my clothes from my kuya's office, a shout out to kuya mark my brother's intern to giving me my bag :D So yeah I dressed up in the comfort room of highstreet and then rushed to go to world trade center to be at the Super Sale Bazaar :) I did my make up on the car! I was used to it but my friends were just shocked and amaze at how my make up turned out once we've stepped out of the car. We bought our entrances and then there she was standing in a crowded place 

Ms. Say Tioco! <3 One of the best make up guru and beauty blogger in the ph! Can't believe I've finally met the girl i've been watching in youtube for the past 2 years... Gosh she's gorgerous She even included me in her vlog! It was magical I wanted to chit chat with her more But I hated to keep my friends waiting :( 

Here we go everybody, the moment of truth. What are my purchases for the day! <3 ahehehe mind you, my friend aly took my wallet every now and then to make sure I dont buy too much things :)) hehe but here's what I bought 


Surprisingly I only bought 8 items in which 5 of them are accesorise! :)) Cross bracelets yes I know, I love cross signs I bought one of these bracelets to have a group bracelet with my girls thats why but the rest was just my addiction kicking in! ahaha A tiger badazelled ish kind of necklace, A pair of aztec shorts And yes you guys I finally have the u.s version of the baby lips in the color 20 grape vine and the rocket mascara! <3 wieeee. hooray for new stuffs! 

And after around 4:30 we headed back to makati, landed to greenbelt and then bayem had so much fun with my friends! :) I hope you liked today's post stay in the look out for more! Have a great day and God Bless you all! <3  


Lastly, my awkward ootd ahehehe <3



Disclaimer : I did buy these things with my own money, Im not in any way trying to boast what I bought 

2 comments: