Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Europe Trip : 2012 Italy & Greece


EUROPE 2012

Hello! :) This Post is Going to be about my travel to Europe a few months back. I Dint have My blog then, So I decided it's never too late to Tell my readers all about My Experience! :) I will not show you all my photos, but I'll post most of the photos :)  and also featuring my sister and my brother! :D Hi ate angel and kuya aj/arjohn! :D There you have it guys, a picture of the 3 little pigs! :3 :)) Just kidding! I was with my sister, brother and dad here but I couldn't find a picture of daddy :( 

I took this picture of the Coliseum at Rome, Italy forgive me for I can't remember what exact date was this but It was around the first few weeks of October I think? But gosh, Being able to see this in person Is beyond remarkable Thinking that before I only get to see this in movies but It was damn real when I saw it, I had goosebumps not only that but I was actually amazed. Gosh this place is beautiful :D 
Now, Excuse my face in this blurry photo but yes. The Leaning Tower of Pisa, which was located in tuscany or sometimes called center of italy . AMAZING! isn't it? :) It doesnt seem so leaning in this photo :)) though you could pretty tell it's beauty shown on the photo, you know the girl on the right :> :)) Just kidding! :)) I've also learned that back in the day pisa was actually one of the first cities in Italy it just so happened that they were near the coast, and they built this magnificent tower. The tower was originally stable and straight .but what happened was that because of the ground it kept sinkking thats why it became leaning! :) great fact right? :) 
After a few days on land, We planned on going on a Cruise! :) this is a picture of the door of my room. I was on the plaza deck 5 and I shared this room with my sister :) who has been featured in my photos. We stayed here for roughly 10 days as I can remember it was a great experience! :) I dint get sea sick at all! 
This was the most memorable photo of me on my trip to Europe. Mainly because it's the only photo of me that's not blurred or in a wacky face :)) Yes that Is me, supporting the catliner. My signature wing ;) 

That's it everyone! :) thanks for dropping by to see my blog today! :D And reading my experience about my Europe trip! :) God bless you and have a great day ahead! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment