Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Night Skin Care Routine!

Hello everyone! And welcome again to my blog! :) Today, I'd like to discuss about my night skin care routine. Now, as for the nth time telling you guys that I am only 15 years old, it is also very important to maintain my skin fresh and youthful. Now let me take you to my night skin care routine then! :) 

Let's get started!



Step.1 - Taking off my make-up 
Since, I've worn make-up at the start of my day I thought that it would be appropriate for me to remove it too at the end of the night. I use these 2 items Pond's Cucumber Cleanser & Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser which can be both bought at S&R. I'm not going to go into futther detail in on the 2 products but I definately use them both however the cold cream is a tad bit thicker than the regular cleanser. I dot this all over my face  and spread it out and then later on remove the product with a wet wipe the one I use is the giggles baby wipes Its really really affordable and it truly works magic! 


Step 2. Cleanse 
So guys, The facial wash that I am currently using is the Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub. I've been using this for almost 2 or 3 months already. Having combination dry to oily skin is commonly the problem of other girls at my age. However, for me this facial scrub fulfills it's job keeping my face fresh and acne free :) 


Step 3. Tone 
Taking into consideration again, that I am only at 2nd year highschool. Having to use a facial toner brought some of us to the conclusion that it is for older people around 18 years old and above but to tell you honestly all you need is to find a good and alcohol-Free toner. I use the Celeteque Non drying alcohol-free toner every night and you can tell right of the bat that there will be a big difference in your night routine upon using a toner. 


Step 4. Moisturize 
Having your skin Moisturized is a big Yes in my vocabulary. After having a sweaty day, you have to give your skin some rest and just let your skin be pampered before you ever retire to sleep. I use the genes Vtamin E Cream Swiss Collagen Complez Moisturizing Cream and wow that is a mouthful just put on some chapstick and you're good to go now 





Acne Treatments 
 I tend to reach out for both Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Toner and Benzol Peroxide Benzac 5% Whenever I get break-outs which is usually after my period, because of the toxins our body wants to flush out. Plus having to be a highschooler with combination dry to oil skin ++ being acne prone I do have to make sure to have my remedys on hand. That's it! you've reached the end of my blog! Thank you for reading today's blog :) 

Having good skin helps us minimize the use of make up we put. Having to show our natural beauty :) 

x.o lots of love, April <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment