Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm Back!


Hi guys! so.. Finally I'm back,alive and kicking! :D did you guys miss yabbie? :)) Lol. Anyways, I'm sorry for not posting for about atleast, 2 weeks? :( Not that I need to make excuses but I had my Long Tests and Sabayan Pagbigkas and I had to lead my class :) 
However, I cannot thank you guys enough! for the continouse request of me to post more on my blog. But, I am a student which means, I don't have all the time in the world to blog :( I am so sorry if I have disappointed some of you I can never promise to post on a daily basis as my schedule can be really tight sometimes :( but what I can promise is to post whenever I can, you guys mean the world to me and I appreciate the effort to check my blog almost everyday to see if I have a new entry. Thank you so so much :)

Enough with the small talk! I have a very special announcement! today I released my youtube channel and my first video ever! :D 
I admit I was super afraid of posting on Youtube, specially because... I'm not a pro :)) and I tend to be really shy.... Sometimes? :) but then I realized nothing's going to happen if I don't work for my dreams to come true, nothing's gonna grow if I don't plant anything on my pot. So here I am, asking your help in reaching my dream! Please subscribe to my channel! I'm just one of those girls, who's dream is big. To be a freelance make-up artist in the future! It's not about gaining fame in the future, it's about having passion on what I'm doing, I wanna show the world how it's possible for me to dream big and make it come true. I wanna show the people out there, that no matter if I'm young I can achieve my dreams.
I know this entry, is short but there's nothing actually left to say! :) thanks for reading my blog today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment