Saturday, July 6, 2013

What's In My School Kikay Kit?



Hello Everyone! This is it :o My School Kikay Kit! Now taken in consideration, I am a highschool student. I do not commute going to school, however i'm 15 years old and as you guys know Puberty and hormones are arising so I need to be fresh all day long for my crush from section A :"> =)) This is kind of a mess but I can work with it :) 

Let's get started! 

1. Tissue & Wet Wipes - I have the colds, I never got rid of it but to tell you honestly it's because I have allergies :/ Kind of a bummer but I kinda got used to it as the years passed and you'll never know when you need it, same goes as to my wet wipes. 
2. Deodorant - Okay you guys, Seriously you will NEVER Know when you're rushing to school and you forgot your deodorant. Plus, I have trainings after school so I tend to need some extra Protection for B.O over there And if you guys have a p.e class this is a must! 
3. Perfume - I'm using the "Love, M" Perfume that I got from one of my blogger friends Ms.Martha from the beauty junkee! Now I suggest for you guys to wear an oil based scent in the morning so that you can use a body splash instead upon your day. However I tend to reach for this more than my other body splashes because of the scent also because It is from my idol! :">
4. Comb, Hair ties & bobby pins - You can never go wrong with bringing these extra items in your kikay kit, I remember one time my friend jeanelle who is ever so concious with her bangs asked for a bobby pin from me, guess I was her life saver for that day ;) Also you will not know when that perfect sock bun of yours just poofs right up.
5. Blotting Sheets - I'm only in 2nd year high school and ever if I do not commute going to school It is a must for me to bring blotting sheets because I have combination dry to oily skin, I mean who wants their crush to see them looking like they've just gotten out of the sauna? /:) No one does! 
6. Powder, conceler, Lip balm and Lip and cheek tint - Now I kinda lost my lip and cheek tint but if you were wondering I use the one from the body shop, these are what I tend to use on my face on an everyday basis. Hey, dont judge me, I know I am only 15 and that I shouldn't be wearing make up but a little pop of color wont hurt right? :)) 
7. Eye drops & Medicine - I have small eyes and they like crazy :)) Due to the effect of my allergies too I guess that's why And I have my medicine because I'm a sick kid :( I have alot of illnesses but that cant get in the way of my studies now can it? :)

Thanks for reading my blog today! :) I Hope you have a great day ahead! 




No comments:

Post a Comment