Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thoughts On ; Etude House Perfect Brow Kit

Hello guys! Welcome to another review/demo/thoughts on! :) Today, we're going to tackle one of my main concerns which are the eyebrows so as you all know, I'm a high school student, therefore I'm not really allowed to wear make up in school, but we all know there are days where I'd like to glam up a bit for that boy across the hall! :"> haha ;) lol. So if you watched my video on YouTube 
I showed to brow products which is the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil & Etude House Perfect Brow kit the product that I will be including in this review will be the brow kit but please stay tuned for my review on the brow pencil soon!  So let's get started!  


 So here's what the packaging looks like


First of all, Let's all have a moment of silence and just adore this cute packaging!  Most brow powders or kits won't even have this much on the front of their packaging it's usually pain and boring I know, Packaging drives me insane! Sometimes I even buy things only because of how it looks like :-$ eek! bad habit! haha. But This brow set is really worth your money, why? 

It's complete! Nothing else you need to throw in another brow product to your make up bag except maybe some brow gel or something but because this is all that you need it has the brow spooly and another brush that has an flat angled side and a fluffy side. I use this kit almost everyday and it's given me wonders since then!  

Swatches 



  The swatches shown are in the exact same order as the one in the packaging so it's (L-R) Highlight, Brown brow powder then Dark brow powder. I used the brush included in the kit to swatch this at the back of my hand it's fairly pigmented which is great because while having to fill in your brows you don't really need to pick up so much color to your brush so that it won't be too concentrated 

Now here's what I look like without my eyebrow done 


Fierce, I know. Haha! Although my eyebrows are well groomed it's still better to fill them in so that you'll look more up done! 

Now here I am with my eyebrows done! 
Doesn't it look better? having it look more well groomed and "Sophisticated" looking? :) However there are so many eye brow shapes but we're not going to tackle that in this blog because that would be too much! 
That's it for my post today! thank you so much for reading my post have a great day and God Bless! :* 


No comments:

Post a Comment