Monday, September 15, 2014

What's In My Kikay Kit : School Edition

What's In My kikay kit : School Edition 






Hey, it's me yabbie and i'm back! Yes, I'm back for good and I've been wanting to post here on my beauty blog for quite some time now and I'm just glad I found the time to get back on my butt and Actually blog for you guys so without further ado let's get on to this blog post! 






Right here we just have an overview of some of the things I keep in my LBP ( little black pouch) I'll be going into detail with what I keep in my pouch and in no particular order here it goes 




1. Oil Control Film 
- Without a Doubt this is clearly a necessity for me only because I have combination normal to oily skin and having to live in a tropical country enhances my skin to get a little more oily than others but  that's why I have my trusty  Clean & Clearn Oil Control Film   that I have used this  specific blotting sheets for sometime now and it smells really good it has kind of like a pomegranate scent and it really doesn't clog your pores and I suggest you guys try it out! 


2. Breath Mints 
- I carry this cute little mikey mouse mints container with me almost everywhere I just usually throw it in my purse where ever I'm going and you'll just never know when the day comes and your crush talks to you and you have embarrassing shawarma breath! Yieeks! So this Is definitely handy and just re-fill them up with your favorite breath mints! 


3. Body Splash / Cologne
- Basically Everyone has to freshen up a bit and My bath and boy works venice dolce berry is the perfect scent for me just because I'm in school and I miss summer already so having a nice fruity summer-y scent with me brings back the memories I had last summer.




4. Wet Wipes, Tissue and Alcohol 
- There's really no reason not to carry this around your kikay kit. I use these Items to disinfect my hands or when I need tissues maybe I got a cold! 














4. Make up
- Disclaimer : Before you comment down below I'd just like to say that NO I Do Not wear make-up everyday  but for the most part when I do actually would like to refresh my face with some make up here's what I have 

> Maybelline ; Clear Smooth all in one 
- This small compact powder provides light to medium coverage on the skin and I really love how tiny it is! I usually use this with my small maybelline kabuki brush that I got from a set a few months back 

> Etude House ; Surprise Concealer kit in #01 
- Super creamy and blends in naturally  on my skin you don't even need a brush or anything to apply this with just use your fingers while providing a decent amount of coverage it has 2 shades that can serve either a highlight or concealer 

> Etude House ; Color My brows in #03 
- This is one of those make it or break it things that I have in my bag because if you guys know me the only thing I do before school make up wise is to actually do my eyebrows and sometimes when I'm on the go and let's say I wake up late for school this is the fastest solution to get my eyebrows done I could even do my eyebrows in the car on the way to school! 

> Revlon : Color Stay Eyeliner in Brown/Burn
- This is by far my holy grail when it comes to eyeliners because it's really creamy and when I'm in school and I'm in the mood sometimes I pop this on my tight line and it instantly poofs! Makes my eyes more awake and bright! ;-)

> The Body Shop ; Lip and Cheek Stain in #01 
- If there's one thing you girls should learn it's to how to pack lighter or save space when you travel and for me I'm all about multipurpose things! I've been using this lip and cheek stain since I was in my freshman year in highschool and it's been a dream come true. Perfect for when you wanna look rosy for that cute boy ;-) 

> Etude House ; Dear Darling Lipgloss in 101 
- Everybody just needs a nude Lipgloss when you wanna feel a little bit more girly than usual! 

> EOS ; Lipbalm in Vanilla and Grapefruit 
- I don't usually throw both of them in my kikay kit I often reach out for the vanilla one more but these are really good to keep handy for when your lips get chapped! 








5. Mirror, Band Aids & Hair Ties and what-nots 
- Lastly this is what's left in my kikay kit and it's self explanatory why I keep these hehe also I forgot to include my hair brush but that's pretty much it! 



Thank you so much for reading my blog today! That is all that I keep inside my kikay kit that I bring with me when I go to school please comment down below if you want me to do a review on one of the products I have in this post and stay tuned for more reviews, tutorials and more! :) <3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment