Thursday, April 30, 2015

☼ Summer Make Up Look : Touch of Tortoise ☼

☼ Touch of Tortoise ☼ 


Hello, Everyone! How are you all doing? :-) Today, I've come up with a cute and exciting make up look ( summer inspired of course! ) to pair with the weather! I took my inspiration with the hues of the ocean and skies of the summer season. Keeping it simple and light like a real dalagang pilipina! Let's get on to the make up look!


I've already had a head start and went ahead to put my foundation and brows ( comment down below if you guys want to see a foundation and or brow routine ) So I first applied my eyelid primer, this step is totally optional. Basically it's for our eyeshadows to stay on place for the rest of the day. Diba?para you're still bongga Till later! :-) Then I went ahead and used my eyeshadow from etude house called ; caramel latte  



I applied this lightly on my crease just to deepen it a little bit with a big fluffy blending brush and developed the colour as to my liking. 


Next, I took a basic white eyeshadow, the one I used is from benefit cosmetics just to add a wash of colour and for the tortoise to pop more later 


I applied this with dabbing motions on my lid with a flat shader brush 


And now for the fun stuff. I took my maybelline color tatto in : tenacious teal


I used my color tattoo as an eyeliner and I used an angled eyeliner brush to put my eyeliner on and had a cat eye because if you know me Winged Eyeliner cannot be avoided with any of my make up looks. I'm literally the QUEEN of EYELINERS ♕


And so lastly for the lips, I went ahead and did a little spin to it so for my lips I applied this cute nude/coral lipstick from maybelline in NU37 😘 

I just swiped one layer of of this lipstick 


Next, I blotted it off with a tissue 


Now since it's summer I wanted to make my lips cute and glowy so I decided to use my etude house eyeshadow in shimmering rose gold scarf 


I applied this on the middle of my lips to fake that "Kylier Jenner Lip" that as we all know is the trend right now 













And there you have it, everyone. My completed " ☼ Touch of Tortoise ☼ " Summer make up look! I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog today. Don't forget to check my next blog post which will be on friday, I'm trying to have a religious schedule on my blog posts which will be Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays I wish you guys to tune in for the next posts, any questions feel free to comment down below or contact me at any of my social media sites linked on this blog or my ask.fm to contact me! that's it for today's blogpost I hope you're all having a wonderful day, talk to you all next time! 













No comments:

Post a Comment